jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

hi Dear PicFriend

Dear Magalis:

Today you told me, I'm leaving you, but don't SWEAT, you'll never leave me alone.

*insert tragic music*

Today I took a picture of you. Today I said, I'll print a pic of you, so you will have to stay. I'll cut only your face and your bushy bushy hair and I will paste it on a stick; I'll carry you around as if you didn't even leave.

We'll dance to Michael Jackson's songs, and you'll be there with the same old face and the same old clothes. We'll comment on Facebook, "What happened to you, you are wearing the same ugly rags you wear on each picture", "Why why why is your face always the same?" Our pics will be so good you will never feel you left.

One day we'll drunk-ask somebody to stick your face in front of theirs. Comments say, "What happened to you and your 20 changes of clothes?" We'll answer all the same, "Oh, nothing, Magali just puked on herself!!"

Oh! Boy! We really won't miss you. I already love more your cutout face.

Greetings to those poor molested finnish men,
CDLQ

No hay comentarios: